Full Dentures and Partial Dentures in Houston
A smile just isn’t a smile if it’s incomplete. Missing teeth cause a host of problems, from difficulty speaking and eating, to low self-confidence, to jawbone deterioration.
Don’t give up on your smile. Advances in dental materials and technology have made full and partial dentures more lifelike and comfortable than ever, and our dentists in Houston are proud to offer them to our patients.
Dentures are a dental device many people have, yet most people do not like to wear them. Those who have had dentures before know how inconvenient they can be. Traditional dentures are simply not designed as well as newer versions. They require applying dental adhesive often, and they can slip and move when you are trying to speak or eat. For many people, this situation simply will not do, and denture replacements are the solution. Now, you can get dentures that not only look more natural, they also work more effectively.
What is a Partial?
A partial denture, commonly referred to as simply a partial, consists of multiple teeth on a gum-colored base. The teeth are not in a row, but rather spread across the base to fit like a puzzle with your existing teeth. A partial is normally secured with clips or brackets, but unlike a bridge, a partial is removable.
What is a Denture?
A full denture is a complete top or bottom row of teeth mounted on a gum-colored base. Dentures can be closed or open palate, and they require denture adhesive to hold them in place.
Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
Dental implants are small titanium posts anchored into the jawbone. If you prefer a secure full or partial denture and do not want clips or adhesive, then consider dental implant-supported dentures. In a brief surgery, our skilled dentists and on-staff periodontist can secure a few dental implant posts to hold your dentures in place.
With implant-supported dentures, you won’t have to worry about slippage, and your prosthetic will feel safe and sound.
Getting Partial Dentures from Dr. Frazar
- Dr. Kathy Frazar is a cosmetic dentist in Houston who provides top-quality, natural-looking dentures that are also highly functional.
- Dr. Frazar will ensure that your dentures have the best fit possible, making your life easier. There will be no need to worry about your dentures slipping around when you are talking or chewing. You will be able to wear them with confidence.
- Whether you already wear dentures or you are considering denture replacement, know that getting dentures from Dr. Frazar is a worthy investment. Your new dentures will make a noticeable improvement both in your appearance and in your lifestyle.
How Are These Dentures Different?
- If you have had dentures before, you will find that getting dentures from Dr. Frazar in Houston is a much better experience. Your new dentures will not only look and fit better, but they will also improve the appearance of your entire face.
- The dentures Dr. Frazar will give you will be perfectly fitted for you, making tasks such as eating and speaking much easier. You will be able to eat without worrying about your dentures falling out because the fit will be so much better.
- Your new dentures will look beautiful and more natural. Dr. Frazar understands that you do not want to broadcast to the world that you are wearing dentures, which is why she provides her patients with the highest quality dentures available.
Experience a Non-Surgical Facelift!
- Our smiles are truly one of our most important and most noticeable features. Our natural teeth not only help us eat and speak, but they also provide our faces with structure and support. When the teeth are not there to provide support, the face can appear sunken in and droopy, which has an aging effect.
- For some people, there is no need to spend the money on a surgical procedure to reduce signs of aging. With well-fitted facelift dentures Houston patients can restore the structure of the face, resulting in facelift-like results. The right dentures can help you look younger and healthier, while also restoring your functionality. It is amazing to see the difference a high quality set of dentures can make in your entire appearance.
Dr. Frazar is a provider of high quality, better-fitting denture replacement Houston patients can trust. If you are in need of dentures or are interested in replacing your dentures with a better fitting, higher quality set, call The Houston Dentists and schedule your free consultation. You will be amazed at the difference a good set of dentures can make!