If you’re looking for a provider of dental implants in Houston, there are undoubtedly many different dental practices to choose from. However, you need to consider your options. Not all Houston implants dentists are created equal.
If you’re looking for some of the best dental implants in the Houston area, consider our doctors here at The Houston Dentists.
There are several reasons why we are among the top-notch providers of implants. The main reasons include the fact that our dentists have experience in all things related to implants, and we have a resident periodontist on staff to perform implants surgery.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
A dental implant is essentially an artificial tooth root. Dental implants are made of durable titanium, and are anchored directly into the jawbone, creating a tooth root that is oftentimes even stronger than the original.
If you have one or more missing teeth, there are several advantages to getting a set of dental implants. Dental implants are a versatile solution to tooth replacement.
They can be coupled with the following replacement techniques in order to rejuvenate your smile:
- A porcelain crown to replace a single missing tooth
- A dental bridge to replace a few missing teeth
- A partial denture to replace several missing teeth
- A full-set denture to replace multiple missing teeth
Therefore, you can see that dental implants are a viable solution to your problems with missing teeth, and they can permanently give you the results you need in order to improve your health and your self-confidence.
Choosing Dentists With Knowledge, Experience, and Expertise
In order to illustrate the kind of experience and expertise needed to successfully apply dental implants, this is the basic implants process:
- First, your smile will be evaluated to see which implants option best fits your needs.
- One of our dentists will then custom create a dental implant in our lab.
- You will then undergo oral surgery so your dental implant is placed directly into your jaw bone, replacing the missing tooth root.
- Your implant will be given time to fuse with your jaw bone, thereby making it stable and permanent.
- Afterwards, one of our dentists will use a crown, bridge, or denture to replace your missing teeth.
The Importance of Periodontics and Implants
One of the things we pride ourselves on is the fact that we have a resident periodontist, Dr. Raouf Hanna, on staff to perform implants procedures.
As a periodontist, Dr. Hanna understands tooth structure and the surrounding tissues, thereby making him the ideal doctor for implantology.
We also practice top-notch sedation dentistry so you will barely feel any pain when you have your implants surgery.
If you’re interested in getting implants in Houston, our dentists would love to help you. Call our practice today for a complimentary consultation at 713-701-1783.